Exceptional leadership is vital for positive educational outcomes for our students, and for maintaining a healthy, connected school community.
Our Leadership Team is the cornerstone for ASB’s community to function and grow. Through their leadership, we have become a globally sought-after school with a reputation for innovation, incubation, academic excellence, creativity, and nurturing.
Our leaders understand the importance of community within a school environment. They are visible, trustworthy, responsive, and supportive, with a clear vision for our school and about ‘What School Should Be’.
Leadership at ASB means:
- Creating a collaborative environment where teachers are encouraged to innovate and lead, which has a positive impact on student engagement.
- Understanding our community through listening and responding.
- Being visible at all levels of the organization.
- Using data and resources to inform decisions.
- Being adaptive to change.
- Being passionate about our work, and passing that passion on to others.
- Encouraging risk-taking and innovation.
- Leading by example.
- Staying the distance and committing to our school for at least five years.
American School of Bombay Leadership Team
- Head of School: Mr. Craig Johnson
- Deputy Head of School: Mr. John Smithies
- High School Principal: Dr. Rob Allison
- Middle School Principal: Ms. Casey Faulknall
- Elementary School Principal: Ms. Marci Carrel