Intersessions reflect ASB’s Mission and Core Values by enhancing students’ individual and team pursuits. Our programs encourage students to explore new interests and cultivate existing skills and talents in an exciting and safe environment.
2019 Intersessions dates
- Autumn I: September 16th – 20th, 2019*/** Spanish Immersion Trip HS only
- Thanksgiving Weekend: November 28th – 1st Dec, 2019** (HS/MS Only)
- Winter I: December 16th – 20th, 2019*/** MS/HS Expeditions
2020 Intersessions dates
- Spring I: March 10th – 13th, 2020* (On-Campus)
- Spring II: April 29th – May 3rd, 2020** (HS/MS Expeditions Only)
- Summer Week 1: June 8th – 12th, 2020* (On-Campus)
- Summer Week 2: June 15th – 19th, 2020* (On-Campus)
- Summer Week 3: June 22nd – 26th, 2020* (On-Campus)
- Summer Week 4: June 29th – July 3rd, 2020* (On-Campus)
- Summer Week 5: July 6th – 10th, 2020* (On-Campus)
- Summer Week 6: July 20th – 24th, 2020* (On-Campus, EAL Only)
Location: *On Campus , **Off Campus Educational Expeditions.
All course and service fees are non-refundable
Mind - Science/Technology
Science Camps | Chess | CSI Forensics |Robotics
Body - Sports
Mini Sports Program | Tennis |Basketball | Badminton | Table Tennis Volleyball | Soccer | Swimming | Wall Climbing
Soul - Arts
Animation | Cooking | Dance and Drama | Gardening| Fashion Designing | Yoga | Music | Pottery
Mind - Science/TechnologyAdvertising | Chess | Digital Arts| Film Making | Forensic Sciences | Programming | Gaming | Electronics
Body - Sports
Basketball | Badminton | Volleyball | Soccer | Swimming | Table Tennis Wall Climbing | Tennis
Soul - ArtsCreative Writing | Culinary Arts | Dance - Hip Hop/Jazz/Contemporary
Music Explorations | Photography | Theatre | Yoga
The American School of Bombay offers exploratory programs during certain weeks of the year (when school is not in session). Courses during these weeks are designed to offer various opportunities to stay engaged, build peer relationships, stay active, explore new activities, and pursue passions.
Through multi-age classrooms, individualized learning, and experiential concepts, students are immersed in weeklong learning that enhances and serve their interests, passion, and curiosity. An extension of our school year, the American School of Bombay provides on-campus activities to all its students.
Our Summer Program runs for 5 consecutive weeks during Summer break.
The American School of Bombay's Expeditions Program is an opportunity for ASB students to participate in courses that take them traveling to pursue their passions.
The Expeditions Program is designed so that students can explore outdoor activities and have close connections with nature. We aim for our students to holistically build life skills and appreciation for our natural environment.
The American School of Bombay offers language immersion programs for our High school students. ASB students travel to a chosen city to experience the culture, participate in local activities and attend language classes.
This Program is designed to give ASB students an immersive experience in their chosen second language.