- Instructional Positions
- Non-instructional Positions
- What We Look For
- Student Safety
- How to Apply
The American School of Bombay welcomes applications from remarkable educators.
Openings for the School Year 2021-22
- Prekindergarten Teacher - Elementary School
- Kindergarten Teacher - Elementary School
- K -5 Homeroom Teacher - Elementary School
- Language Arts and Social Studies - Middle School
- Math and Science – Middle School
- Physical Education and Health Teacher - Middle and High School
- English (including IB) – High School
- English as an Additional Language Teacher – High School
The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of applying evidence-based approaches to learning, including incorporating an understanding of the role equity, diversity, inclusion, and social-justice and social-emotional learning practices have on learning.
- Demonstrated knowledge of integrating technology to enhance learning.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills across cultures that promote collegial interaction.
- A minimum of three years of relevant teaching experience in a K-12 accredited school.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited program and teaching certification.
- Experience with an inquiry-based framework.
- Evidence of relevant professional development.
The American School of Bombay promotes a safe and positive community and has a special obligation to protect students. All personnel on campus are bound by the Code of Conduct and required to provide a government-issued background verification. All members of the community are responsible for the safety and well-being of every student.
All offers of employment at ASB are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background and reference checks.
We invite you to join our team of educators. Interested candidates, please email your cover letter, resume, and the contact details of three professional references in a single PDF file to email@example.com.
Fraud Recruitment Offers:
It has come to our notice that fake job offers are being circulated on behalf of American School of Bombay by certain individuals/entities claiming that they are representatives or under contract with American School of Bombay.
American School of Bombay does not:
- Send job offers from free email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc.
- Request payment of any kind from prospective candidates for employment or any sort of fees.
- Authorize anyone to either collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at American School of Bombay.
However, sometimes recruitment process is done through professional recruiting agencies. In such cases, offers are always made directly by American School of Bombay and not by any third parties.
American School of Bombay will not be responsible to anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by American School of Bombay. Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or any other type of gain is not authorized by American School of Bombay and is not offering an approved job.
American School of Bombay reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals/entities.
If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, Please write an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org