The American School of Bombay welcomes applications from remarkable educators. At this time, ASB has limited openings for the next school-year, however you are welcome to submit your resume to the Human Resource Office for a position in either 2020-21 or 2021-22 and we will retain your resume in our database.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of applying evidence based approaches to learning, social-emotional learning practices, and demonstrated knowledge of integrating technology to enhance learning
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that promote collegial interaction
- A minimum of three-years relevant teaching experience in a K-12 accredited school
- Master’s degree from an accredited university and teaching certification
- Experience with an inquiry-based framework
- Evidence of relevant professional development
The American School of Bombay promotes a safe and positive community and has a special obligation to protect students. All personnel on campus are bound by the Code of Conduct and required to provide a government-issued background verification. All members of the community are responsible for the safety and well-being of every student.
The American School of Bombay seeks remarkable educators with a growth mindset that inspires and empowers others to become lifelong learners. We foster an environment of professional growth and personal development with an opportunity to work in a highly collaborative school with the most talented educators from around the world. As a professional learning center, ASB empowers educators to build global communities of teachers and learners.
We invite you to join our team of educators as they strive to meet the educational and developmental needs of over 750 students who speak more than 20 languages and represent 50+ nationalities.
Interested candidates, please email your cover letter, resume and the contact details of three professional references in a single PDF file to email@example.com.
Fraud Recruitment Offers:
It has come to our notice that fake job offers are being circulated on behalf of American School of Bombay by certain individuals/entities claiming that they are representatives or under contract with American School of Bombay.
American School of Bombay does not:
- Send job offers from free email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc.
- Request payment of any kind from prospective candidates for employment or any sort of fees.
- Authorize anyone to either collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at American School of Bombay.
However, sometimes recruitment process is done through professional recruiting agencies. In such cases, offers are always made directly by American School of Bombay and not by any third parties.
American School of Bombay will not be responsible to anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by American School of Bombay. Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or any other type of gain is not authorized by American School of Bombay and is not offering an approved job.
American School of Bombay reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals/entities.
If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview call, Please write an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org