Openings for Teachers Across Subject Areas in Elementary, Middle, and High school
For the Academic Year 2020-2021
For the Academic Year 2019-2020
The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of applying evidence based approaches to learning, social-emotional learning practices, and demonstrated knowledge of integrating technology to enhance learning
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that promote collegial interaction
- A minimum of three-years relevant teaching experience in a K-12 accredited school
- Master’s degree from an accredited university and teaching certification
- Experience with an inquiry-based framework
- Evidence of relevant professional development
The American School of Bombay promotes a safe and positive community and has a special obligation to protect students. All personnel on campus are bound by the Code of Conduct and required to provide a government-issued background verification. All members of the community are responsible for the safety and well-being of every student.
The American School of Bombay seeks remarkable educators with a growth mindset that inspires and empowers others to become lifelong learners. We foster an environment of professional growth and personal development with an opportunity to work in a highly collaborative school with the most talented educators from around the world. As a professional learning center, ASB empowers educators to build global communities of teachers and learners.
We invite you to join our team of educators as they strive to meet the educational and developmental needs of over 750 students who speak more than 20 languages and represent 50+ nationalities.
Interested candidates, please email your cover letter, resume and the contact details of three professional references in a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American School of Bombay will also recruit at the GRC’s Face-to-Face-Fairs (2019) in Dubai and Bangkok on November 9 and 10 and November 23 and 24 respectively.