The American School of Bombay is located in the geographical heart of Mumbai, India.
Both our Elementary and Secondary Campus are custom-designed instructional spaces ideal for delivering a limitless education for our students. Covering over 200,000 square feet, our facilities include:
- Multi-modal learning spaces
- Fine Arts studios
- Black Box Theatre
- Band and Choir Studios
- Music Technology Studios
- Technology spaces, including VR and Green Screen learning spaces
- Science suites and laboratories
- Sophisticated technology integration, including blended learning facilities
- Indoor swimming pools on both campuses
- Wellness studios
- Track & soccer field
- Tennis courts
- Rock Climbing walls
- Multi-purpose indoor sports facilities catering for ball and racket sports
- Decentralised libraries
- On-site cafe
With flexible walls and modular resources, our learning spaces are unique in themselves. They are equipped with LCD TVs and speakers for the purpose of sharing and collaborating. The spaces play an important role in the experience of our community.
Our campuses are close geographically, and it takes only 15 minutes to travel between the two.