Welcome Back to Campus
ASB is now welcoming students back to campus with a staggered start, following clear guidelines from official channels. Our focus is on the health, wellness, and safety of all those on campus, and our return to campus will be staged in Phases. This will allow us to continually review and revise our processes and protocols, ensuring we adapt to new guidelines from official channels as they arise.
Please download and read our comprehensive guide on our processes and protocols for reopening Stay Safe At ASB. Here you will find important health and safety information and step-by-step guides for coming back to campus.
A Reminder For Those Families Returning To Campus
Before returning, please:
- Submit your child/ren’s negative COVID-19 test results to the Health Office (taken within 72hrs of your first day) email@example.com
- Download the ASB India Connect App (on Google Play / App Store). You will need to submit your self-screening health check each day before entering school.
- Complete the Annual Health Form https://bit.ly/35PkTH4
- If recently returned to India, please confirm your return date to the Health Office.
- If your child has had a COVID-19 infection within the last 3 months, please provide laboratory report to the Health Office.
- Ensure your contact details are up to date in Veracross.
- Be sure to update your child's pick-up (relatives and house help) details and vehicle information on the ASB India Connect App. Although no drivers or nannies will be allowed on campus, our security will be checking as we release students into the care of others.
- Ensure you have all your personal equipment (masks, hand sanitizer, water bottle, laptop & charger, pens etc).
Important: Every Day
Don’t forget: You MUST CHECK IN on the ASB India Connect App and complete your self-screening health check each day before entering campus.
When you arrive to campus:
- Enter school via the Gate allocated to your ‘bubble’.
- Wear your mask and bring an extra mask in a sealed bag.
- Your temperature will be screened.
- Retain practice physical distancing.
- Sanitze as you enter.
- Make sure you have all your own equipment - water bottle, lunch, chargers, pens, headphones, etc.
If you are feeling unwell a gentle reminder: Please stay home if sick.
We are so looking forward to seeing everyone.
Stay Safe and Welcome Back!
Important Dates and Actions:
- ASB will start school VIRTUALLY, for ALL GRADES, on Wednesday, January 13th, 2021.
- On Monday, January 18th, ASB will commence Phase 1 of our Campus-Reboot for Grades 9 - 12.
- All grades below Grade 9 will remain virtual until we receive permission, from the government, to extend our on-campus school for other grades.
- In order to ensure the safety for all our of community, we need to know how many students in Grades 9 - 12 will be returning to campus, and when they will be returning.
- For all Grade 9 - 12 students only, please complete our Survey of Intent to Return.
- For all returning families, we will be launching a new app, ASB India Connect, for daily health screening. Further information will be provided after January 13th.
- Please download and read Stay Safe At ASB, our comprehensive guide to processes and protocols for reopening. This document will be updated regularly.
- Download the ASB India Connect App
- If you have been traveling abroad and are returning to Mumbai, please note the Mumbai Airport Guidelines. For at home quarantine consideration, you will be required to fill in this form.