Driven by Mission and Care
ASB has always acted with a high degree of certainty, driven by our mission. Even in these incredibly uncertain times, we will continue to be an anchor for our community, relentlessly focused on the health, safety, and well-being of our students, educators, and staff.
ASB's program of instruction will commence on August 5 for all enrolled students.
Wherever you are in the world and regardless of the structure of our program (virtual or otherwise), ASB remains passionately committed to delivering upon our promise to Be What School Should Be!
ASB's on-campus programs will only commence when:
- Government officials have granted us the permission to do so;
- Community spread is at low level;
- We have successfully trialed health and safety practices and procedures aligned with recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention), WHO (World Health Organisation), and national and local government authorities.
Our Mission and Core Values will frame all our decisions, as we respond with empathy and transparency to the evolving situation using the following guiding principles:
Guiding Principles of ASB's Response
- On campus learning is the preferred model of instruction;
- Virtual learning is here to stay;
- Continuity of learning is the priority;
- Together, we will teach our students to be adept virtual learners;
- Safe practices will be implemented to protect our whole community;
- Community well-being and connections are imperative;
- ASB will align platforms for learning and communications.