ASB is a beacon of education, and is accredited and associated with various organisations and peak bodies globally.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) World School (since 1998)
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA) in the USA (since 1992)
- Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation (CITA) in the USA.
- Near East South Asia Council of Overseas Schools (NESA)
- Council of International Schools (COIS)
- Global Online Academy (GOS)
- Collaborative for Innovative Education (CIE)
- Center for Advanced Professional Studies (CAPS Network). ASB is only international school to be accredited.
- International School to Watch - Middle School. ASB is the first school outside US to receive this.
- South Asian Inter-Scholastic Association (SAISA). ASB is one of 11 member schools from the South Asia region
- American Schools in India Activities Conference (ASIAC). ASB is one of 3 members schools in India
The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA) was established in 1887. It is one of six regional accrediting organizations that together serve institutions in the United States and many countries around the world. ASB has been a member of the MSA since 1992.
ASB had recently become the first school to receive the designation of International School to Watch, a program under the National Forum to Accelerate Middle Grades Reform. The International Schools to Watch program seeks to identify and honor diverse, high-performing, model middle-level schools.